Friday, August 31, 2012

Happiness within Them....

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”                    

Hmm… sounds deep right? Yet true to every ambiguity. Happiness indeed never decreases by sharing; rather it cherishes everyone, when shared.
Each day, I see these young and innocent children beaming their little eyes towards me for my every move. This always makes my day. They are ever ready to do whatever I tell them. Now isn’t this sweet?
(could be searching for THEMSELVES...)
Sometimes, there are rough times in life and I come aggravated to the class but as soon as I see their gleaming faces, my heart intercedes and calms my mind.

Every day is a new day with them and experiences are equally rich too. You never know, what they could ask or say to you at any time. Children have an inexplicable charm in them based on their pure disposition.  This I don’t see in the adults. May be, it’s lost, as we grow up.

Whenever they do wrong, I get fascinated to listen to their silly explanations or reasons, whichever suits their acts. You know they could make something stupid up and try to clean the mess up. I just can’t stop laughing even now as I write this piece. There are thousands of silly anecdotes of them.   
It’s their eyes, I love when they lie. Their eyes never give them a part. Well I suppose, children are just being children. 

I always take a time out and make them understand that, ‘life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kind of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our trouble is a stepping stone. We can get out of the deepest wells by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.’  

3 comments: